Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Creative Space

It seems like this will be the year of 100 costumes. My coworkers and I are all going as sick-o versions of the eight-year-old I animate. I'm doing this one up goth. Tonight I've got a seventies costume party and a gig in SoHo. Tomorrow we pull out the stops.

So here I am, cozied up with an iron and a ream of freezer paper:
My Creative Space

"There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin."
-Linus Van Pelt

Meet Ralph-O-Lantern.
Ralph-O-Lantern

April and I decorated this slammin' but shiny pumpkin this week. I would have loved to cut his face open with a sharp serrated blade but getting his top off was hard enough. Ralph is the picture of modesty. Also it would seem he's made of wood. I've never met a pumpkin so hard to crack. This man is an island.

Trick or Treat to see more great creative space at Kirsty's Space.

listening to right this second: "
Ashes & Wine" -- A Fine Frenzy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails