Monday, July 06, 2009

Let Freedom Ring

If my life were a Venn diagram, the beach and happiness would always overlap. Last year I some pals and I discovered Long Beach and in my opinion when it comes to NYC and the Atlantic, it's the only way to go.
I woke up this morning with the sun across my eyes. I jumped out of bed like it was Christmas and ran to grab my suit. I had sunscreen on before I brushed my teeth ;) The fourth didn't disappoint. I got so much wave jumping, gossip mag reading, Dorrito Eating and sunning bliss in, the day left me critakachiced. The sky looked enormous and bright. I snapped away with my Nikon. This week's new fabric repeats will steal a some of this thunder. I'm so thankful that my career lets me 'work' just about anywhere.




I'm craving sun these days. I thought I was going to go crazy if I had to go another day without direct sunlight. My plants have been taking the torrential downpour considerably better than I've been. Sadly, it means I probably couldn't hack it as a vampire.





I hope your Fourth found you happy to be alive and thankful for our founding fathers, watermelon, fireworks and the freedom to do what you please.

Listening to right this second: 'Boys, Boys, Boys' - Lady Gaga

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails