Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sometimes My Horoscope Scares Me

How does it know?!

Thursday, May 14th, 2009 --
Finish up old projects today because you won't have time tomorrow when the Moon is in your sign. Being able to respond quickly to fluctuating circumstances may be a blessing, but making rash changes to your daily calendar isn't such a good idea. Tying up as many loose ends as possible now will have you ready for whatever comes your way.

How does it know that even though I took a full two days off this week to get down to bidness, that Rachel just flew in from Scotland and that all I want to do is go running in the park with her!? Does it know I was considering blowing off a day of last minute Surtex prep to eat leftover jelly beans and watch Juno with with my "small business" friends?! Thank you horoscope. Thank you for calling a spade a spade. Maybe it's just the extra little kick I need today ;). OK. Drawing Board ho!!!!!

I thought I'd tackle this next:

I found it on the back of an Adobe receipt from 2007. I figure it's time to do something about it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails