Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Colorstrology!!

Hi birdies,
You must simply go here:
For my birthday last night I recieved many fabulous gifts all shiny and purtty and perfect. The night was young even if I wasn't and the fun ran deeper than the wine. I loved every minute, but thought that the most sharable granule was a gift given to me by the oh so talented and soon to be oh so famous, Ashley Bryant. I thought I'd share it with you. Ashley owns the colorstrology book, which is a pantone guide to your life! My pantone is 'light mahogany" and my entire gift was color coordinated and fleshed out to match perfectly. I thought it was genius. Everyone at my partay was nuts about finding their birthday color! It was freaky how true each synopsis was. It made for a lot of laughs and maybe even some new interior design choices. I couldn't help but share. Hopefully, it will bring you some giggles.
Thanks a million times over to all the friends who stopped by all night for birthday fun. I swear sometimes my adult life is so much more fun than my kid life could ever hope to be. Here's to a new year and a new age. I must say, so far twenty-seven is shaping up nicely.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

I've been enjoying 27 as well. Prime of our life!

Beth L said...

I was about to say something very sweet and celebratory then it hit me...dude you make me feel really really old, holy crap. Oh to be 27 again. But seriously, that was a great year for me...hope it is for you too and happiest ever belated birthday!!!
from your sort-of-pale-for-my-taste-blue-and-lilac friend (if Pantone says it, it has to be true).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails