Friday, March 28, 2008

The Workday that Wouldn't End. . . .

It is 8:05. I have been here, here being in my office, in my office chair, for 9 hours and 55 minutes. Of course I went out to lunch at this fancy-shmancy cafe' and I ran around the block twice because I thought if I just sat here I might die. Other than those three excursions, I have been here, in the chair. I will most likely be here for another two or three hours. Then so help me, I WILL expense a cab home. I was supposed to go to a party in D.U.M.B.O tonight. . . .sigh. . . I HATE having a deadline on a Saturday morning. WHO DOES THAT?!!? At least I get to sketch in between exporting out various versions of various Flashy movies and animation. I thought today might be a nice time show off a little teaser for some character development work I'm doing. I'll post more sketches next week. For now, here's a little guy to wish you 'Happy Cicada Friday.'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails